Thursday, March 3, 2011

AWESOME SR Programs

I'm working on compiling the programs many (most!) of the libraries sent for inclusion in the SR Program brochure. We have so many this year that sadly, I will likely have to edit out some of the more generic "Teen Summer Reading Club Meeting" entries to fit all the programs in.

But can I just say how many REALLY creative and fun programs you all are planning for teens this summer! I am SO impressed. Really. No disrespect, of course, but I know sometimes planning around a theme, this far ahead doesn't exactly get the creative juices stirring.

I will also add that many of the MOST interesting programs were submitted by folks who aren't technically YA librarians, so way to rock the team approach (and heads up, "Official" YA folks--the competition is fierce!).

Cash in the Coffee Can: $306

No comments:

Post a Comment