Thursday, March 24, 2011

Harry, I Miss Ya

ABC Family did a big Four-Day movie event of Harry Potter movies last weekend. I will just say that I watched A LOT of HP!!

It was weirdly nostalgic, weirdly because I will watch any of these movies anytime I catch it on TV so it's not like it's been a while, but for some reason (maybe seeing the trailers for the final film?) it made me kind of homesick for the days of waiting for the next book to be released and spending all weekend reading it so no one could spoil it for me on Monday.

Sigh. I wonder if there will ever be another phenomenon like HP. Sure,Twilight and The Hunger Games have put up a good fight, but they're not the same. My husband and I were watching "Get Him to the Greek" the other night and almost peed ourselves over the scene in the club with Tom Felton.


Cash in the Coffee Can: $348

No comments:

Post a Comment